Home » » 100 Healthy Raw Snacks And Treats - Healthy snacks that taste great.

100 Healthy Raw Snacks And Treats - Healthy snacks that taste great.

Posted by Lok Yinlok Yin on Tuesday 29 April 2014

100 Healthy Raw Snacks And Treats - Healthy snacks that taste great.
From The Desk Of Carolyn Hansen (Healthy Snack Expert & Fitness Professional) Between my life and my career, I'm constantly on the go. And although I always knew I should be eating healthy, it was just far too easy to drive up to the clown's mouth and order a bag full of fat and a side of mega calories. But one day I looked in the mirror and I wasn't happy at who was looking back at me. 

At first I panicked. I'm smart enough to know that the secret to weight control is having an active lifestyle and consuming less calories than you burn. Well, I certainly was active, but the calorie part of the equation was working against me. Determined to get those pounds off that I had gained, I started packing celery, carrots and rice cakes for my lunch every day. 

Let me tell you, it wasn't too long before I was sneaking back to the drive-thru to get my french fry fix. One day I was crying on a co-worker's shoulder about how I was starting to feel like a rabbit instead of a woman, when she said "Relax, have some White Chocolate Gogi Fudge." "Yeah, right," I said. "You're some friend tempting me with junk food."

"Honey, this is low calorie food. I'm not kidding." I took a bite and, like the leading lady in a 1930's film, I almost swooned. That was some fine-tasting fudge. I'll tell you that. Turns out that she had received the recipe from a friend of hers who was into health and nutrition. But, like most of us, she had a bit of a sweet tooth. Instead of undoing all the good things she had done each day to take care...
Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}