If you hate the bad hops on your field, can’t stand the poor footing, and are just plain embarrassed when others see your playing fields…...
Now you can have better play more often using the same field maintenance tips and techniques the pros use. It's the surest way to turn even a mediocre sports field into a championship field and enjoy a better baseball experience, in just a few weeks, a few days, or even just minutes - and at virtually no extra cost.
I believe sports programs can help our youth develop lifelong habits for success. You don’t want their dream to slip away due to a poor sports field.
So, I’ve put together a special package for you to master field maintenance. Get the new baseball field maintenance handbook and 7 new additional guides.
I want to help men and women like you transform their sports fields into a field of dreams where our youth reach their fullest potential and you have no regrets.
For the past 11 years I have refined my baseball field maintenance skills by spending time with MLB and AAA groundskeepers, with sports turf managers, and with suppliers of field products for professional sports. During that period I also renovated 49 baseball and softball fields and had the privilege of consulting on hundreds of other new construction and renovation projects.
The new field maintenance handbook along with its tips can save you time and money while helping the youth in your sports programs reach their fullest potential. You and your team and your organization need this information. They are counting on you.
I call it a “How To” Guide to Transforming Your Baseball Field into a Winning Field because if you use this baseball field maintenance book:
You don't need high priced equipment available only to major league sports and golf courses.
- You don't need a five or six figure budget to have a winning baseball or softball field.
- You don't need a crew of full time sports managers. You just need a few people who know what is going on and what to do.
- A quality field lets your coaching and organization’s efforts stand out. Now you don't need to be embarrassed when teams visit your 'yard.'
- You can use equipment and materials readily available at local home improvement stores or local rental shops.
- You can quickly reach a point where you identify exactly what you need to do and develop a specific plan to make the improvements.
- And more and more players, coaches, parents, and umpires will look forward to playing on your fields!
In short, you become comfortable with baseball field maintenance and sport field management while staying well within your comfort zone and your budget. Read More Detail