Home » » MS Treatments - Natural Multiple Sclerosis Treatment

MS Treatments - Natural Multiple Sclerosis Treatment

Posted by Lok Yinlok Yin on Saturday 19 April 2014

MS Treatments - Natural Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
You owe it to yourself and your family to properly treat multiple sclerosis. This program is all about treating the cause of the MS not just the disease, read on and let me explain just how you can get permanent relief from the fatigue and pain…

Just summoning up the energy to read and focus on this letter can be a huge challenge to anyone with MS: the fatigue, the memory issues and coordination troubles can make it seem like fighting through a fog. But I want you to please bear with me, because the information in this letter is crucial to your health.

I want to give you all the information you need to come to a full understanding of just why you are having these problems, and what can be done about them.

Like you, I know what it is like to be given a diagnosis like multiple sclerosis. My journey with MS started back in 2006 when I developed Lhermitte’s sign - painful, lightning-like sensations down the back, caused by the flexing of the neck.

At the time I didn’t think much of it, I saw my osteopath and she treated it and the symptoms eventually went away. But as time went on I suffered bone aching fatigue, loss of memory, depression coupled with anxiety and eventually, after a migraine that lasted four days, I lost the vision out of my right eye.

I was told by everyone that it was nothing serious - just a lingering after-effect from the migraine. But I am a naturopath and I had been treating an increased number of...Read More Detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}